Story Poster
Does UGA Football (Or Anyone) Need Superstar Running Backs Anymore?
7 mo ago by Ryan Kerley
ATHENS - Weaknesses on UGA’s football team become more difficult to identify as it has begun to pile on wins and national titles.
Story Poster
SEC QB UGA Football: "Everybody On Their Defense Is a Five-Star or Plays for the Eagles"
8 mo ago by Ryan Kerley
NASHVILLE - UGA Football’s defense has terrorized almost every opponent they lined up against the last two seasons.
Story Poster
NFL Team Shows Interest In Georgia Bulldogs' Glenn Schumann
1 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
ATHENS - Georgia Bulldogs Co-defensive coordinator Glenn Schumann is getting interest from the NFL.
Story Poster
Georgia's "Most Talented Tight End Room Ever" Delivered
1 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
Imagine Brock Bowers, Darnell Washington, Arik Gilbert and Oscar Delp all on the same team. All of those guys were studs coming out of high school. The thing is, you don’t have to imagine it.
Story Poster
Stetson Bennett: You're the hero or the zero
2 yr ago by Dylan Webber
INDIANAPOLIS—Stetson Bennett discusses the difficulties of playing Alabama for the second time and shares about his life with a flip phone.
Story Poster
Georgia Bulldogs RB James Cook: "I Hope People Remember Me Forever"
2 yr ago by Dylan Webber
Georgia Bulldogs running back James Cook discusses his excitement of getting to return to his hometown to play in Hard Rock Stadium.
Story Poster
Georgia Bulldogs Practice Observations: George Pickens Looks Ready-When Will He Play?
2 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
What did Dawg Post see at Georgia's open practice on Monday ahead of their matchup with Georgia Tech?
Story Poster
Georgia Opens as HUGE Favorite Over Georgia Tech
2 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
Kirby Smart and the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs are huge favorites over in-state rival Georgia Tech.
Story Poster
Georgia Bulldogs Practice Observations: Are the Dawgs Getting Healthy at the Right Time?
2 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs held an open practice period. What did we see?
Story Poster
Georgia Bulldogs Practice Observations: JT Daniels Taking First Team Reps
2 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
Georgia looks as healthy as ever, and JT Daniels is taking first team reps at practice.
Story Poster
The Georgia Bulldogs Remain the Unanimous No. 1 Team After Bye Week
2 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
Nothing has changed. The Bulldogs are still on top.
Story Poster
Kirby Smart Gives an Update on JT Daniels, Scott Cochran and More
2 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
Scott Cochran is back with the team and JT Daniels is improving. Who else did coach Smart talk about?
Story Poster
Georgia DB Tykee Smith Suffers a Torn ACL, Out for Season
2 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
Sources have confirmed to Dawg Post that the injury occurred on Tuesday, Smith was in a brace and was not present at practice on Thursday.
Story Poster
Georgia Remains No. 2 in AP Poll, but the Gap is Closing
2 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
Following another impressive performance, the Georgia Bulldogs are the No. 2 team in the country for the fifth-straight week.
Story Poster
Georgia QB Stetson Bennett named SEC Offensive Player of the Week
2 yr ago by Ryan Kerley
The Mailman came and the Mailman delivered, so the SEC delivered him Offensive Player of the Week honors.
Story Poster
Riding Home: No. 2 Georgia Bulldogs Blow out UAB Blazers
2 yr ago by Matt DeBary
ATHENS - Dean Legge, Matt DeBay and Ryan Kerley talk about the No. 2 Bulldogs' lopsided win over UAB.
Story Poster
Is This Georgia Bulldogs Team Better than 2017? It is Close
2 yr ago by Dean Legge
ATHENS - Georgia Bulldogs coach Kirby Smart says that he’s been busy.  So much so that he didn’t have much to say about NIL; not much to say about Clemson; and only a few sentences about Texas and Oklahoma coming into the SEC. The urgency of the season has arrived, and you can tell.
Story Poster
Why the Georgia Bulldogs Helped Me Get Through My Deployment in Iraq
2 yr ago by Larry Reeves
As a former servicemember, these memories, and the hope of making more, would sustain me, and so many others, during the long periods away from home. Regardless of what “other” environment I was in, looking forward to a football Saturday got me through the long fall weeks.
Story Poster
What's the Key to Kirby Smart and the Georgia Bulldogs' Season? Nick Saban Knows It
2 yr ago by Dean Legge
ATHENS - It probably is the key to the season for Kirby Smart and his Georgia Bulldogs.
Story Poster
BREAKING: Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners Officially Join SEC
2 yr ago by Matt DeBary
Dawg Post gives the latest on the breaking news that the Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners have entered the SEC

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.