Caliya, Stephanie and Taja even though she didn't play in 2017 are the first players since the (97 seniors) to have 2 victories against the Lady Vols in their careers. Folks, it been a long time since we could say that. The better Jenna Staiti gets, the tougher UGA gets each game. I wasn't surprise by the way she is playing, should have been a McDonalds All American. She dominated her division in Georgia and I think she scored over 40 points in the State Championship Game even though they lost I was really impressed with her. Getting back to the season, if we play like the Team that has played the last 5 games, then we could be headed for a special year. I am also seeing a big growth in Donnetta Johnson game each day. She is making better decisions with the ball and shooting from the perimeter better than I thought she could. But, I am really proud of how Caliya, Taja and Gabby has taken the leadership role of this Team. They all pushing to get this Team to heights we haven't seen in almost two decades. Let's take care of Missouri and keep this thing going.