Davis Twins commit to UGA

2,279 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Indya and Summer Davis just committed to UGA. They are both 5'9" guards who just committed.
mmixon
Indya was committed to Michigan State and I don't believe that State offered Summer. Coach Abe and Staff got them to come down to the UGA for the weekend and offered both. Indya was Miss Michigan Basketball which says a lot. Great job by the Staff. I want to say that this will be the 4th set of twins. I know the Miller Twins and the Braxton Twins and there was a set before the Millers that is slipping my mind.
mmixon
I found out that both sisters committed to Michigan State but Suzy Merchant their coach stepped down after the season and the sisters decided to open things up which has benefited UGA.
caejal44
Awesome news! Looking forward to their twin connection.
mmixon
I have been checking more information our commitments and they won the Michigan State championship in 2022 and were runner-up this past season and should be favored in their senior year. Indya is the Gatorade Player of the year as a junior and that is special. She and Summer averaged over 16 points a game plus they had a forward that averaged double figures. We are getting a couple of good guards with good size.
mmixon
Camille and Miriam Lowe were the first set of twins to play for UGA in the early nineties. Camille was all SEC on an SEC Championship Team in 92.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.