Transfer Portal

4,314 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kennedy Cambridge is the first name I have heard entering the transfer portal. Kennedy is a 5' 8" guard from Kentucky and what is interesting about her is that she is the sister of Jaloni Cambridge who is the number one player in the 2024 class. Could be a package deal. And this is even better, Jaloni has liked UGA for a long time and she connected with Joni Taylor, but she has taken in at least one game with UGA and Coach Abe. This could get very interesting between now and September. Also, I am hearing a big name is about to enter the transfer portal. Will let me know as soon as I hear something.
Dawg44
Thanks for all of your info.
mmixon
Meg Newman has entered the transfer portal from Arizona State. Meg is 6' 3" wing who was the number 33 ranked player in 2021 out of Indiana. Meg average 4 points and 5 rebounds a game in 17 minutes a game. The state of Indiana players are usually very good. I am quite sure Coach Abe will have her in mind.
mmixon
Maria Gakdeng a 6' 3" center from Boston College has entered the transfer portal. Maria is a sophomore who averaged 11.3 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.8 blocks. She made the all freshman team in the ACC.
mmixon
Kyndall Hunter a sophomore from Texas University is in the transfer portal. She has 3 years of eligibility left. She was a McDonald's all American in 2021 and is an excellent 3 point shooter as a point guard. This is one I would like to see in a Ladydawgs uniform. Could move her to 2 guard and I think she would really be a star for us.
mmixon
Jayda Curry a 5' 6" point guard has entered the transfer portal. She will be a junior in the upcoming season and she averaged 15.5 points this past season. Jayda is transferring from California and she was the Pac 12 freshman of the year. Jayda hit 93 3 point shots this year.
mmixon
Kennedy Fauntleroy is a 5'7" guard from Georgetown is in the transfer portal. She has 3 years left and she averaged 11 points and 3 assists a game.
mmixon
Alanna Micheaux has entered the transfer portal from the University of Minnesota. She is a sophomore who averaged 13.8 points and 7.9 rebounds. She is a 6'2" power forward.
mmixon
I have heard that a big time transfer is awaiting to announce her name as soon as the tournament ends. Definitely ready to see who it is.
snuffy19
Thnx for the info! Keep the news coming please.
mmixon
Ki Ki Jefferson is entering the transfer portal from James Madison. She is a 6' 1" Senior with one more year left and she was the Sunbelt Conference Player of the year. She averaged 18.3 points, 7.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists a game. It would be a perfect fit for one year.
mmixon
Destiny Adams is entering the transfer portal from North Carolina. Destiny is a 6' 3" guard/forward and she averaged 4.1 points and 3.8 rebounds. Destiny had 50 steals as well. She was a McDonald's All American and she would fit great in Coach Abe system.
mmixon
Madi Conner a 5'11" guard is in the transfer portal. Madi enrolled early at Arizona and helped them reach the National Championship game in 2021. Madi is a 37 percent 3 point shooter and she is a 97 percent free throw shooter.
mmixon
Kennedy Todd Williams has entered in the transfer portal. She averaged 13.4 ppg and 5.7 rebounds. She is the second North Carolina player to enter the portal.
caejal44
I saw that Lexi Donarski is in the portal. Don't know if there is any mutual interest, but she would be a great fit.
caejal44
Kionna Gaines is transferring from Clemson. She is from Georgia.
mmixon
Gia Cooke a 5'8" guard has entered the transfer portal from Maryland. She was ranked number 52 in the class of 2022.
mmixon
Aicha Coulibaly is rumored to be entering the transfer portal. This one I would love to see in Coach Abe system. She is a junior. She can score inside and on the perimeter, outstanding defensive player and an amazing athlete. The portal is getting to be very interesting.
Dawg44
Thanks again for all of your excellent lady dawgs recruiting information. I'm going to their banquet next Monday. I can't wait.
mmixon
Kailyn Gilbert is a 5'8" guard originally from Tampa Bay who is a freshman from Arizona. She is leaving Arizona to be closer to home. Her final eight out of high school, she chose Arizona, but the closest 4 are UGA, Ole Miss, Miss State and Miami. Kailyn averaged 36 points a game.
mmixon
Aneesah Morrow has entered the transfer portal and she is the biggest name so far. She averaged 25.7 points and 12.7 rebounds a game. She is sophomore from DePaul and she is an All American. UGA has made contact with a bunch of others as well as some players trying to get her commitment. I am hoping the staff can get her to visit UGA. This is one I will definitely keep an eye on. Aneesah is 6'1" forward.
mmixon
Hailey Van Lith in the transfer portal. She has a do not contact by her name, so that means she already has an idea on where she is going. I think it's someone she has a relationship with. Could be Kim Mulkey, I think Baylor was one of her final schools before she picked Louisville. LSU has an opening at point guard with the graduation of Alexis Morris.
mmixon
Celeste Taylor has just entered the transfer portal. I am hoping Coach Abe can get Audrey Warren to talk to her about UGA. They played 2 or 3 seasons together at Texas. Plays a lot like Audrey, very good defensive player who can score with good size for a guard, 5'11" or 6' 0".
mmixon
Jewel Spear is a 5'10" guard from Wake Forrest and she just entered the transfer portal. Jewel averaged 17 points a game. This is one that I hope Coach Abe goes after hard. We need that proven scorer at guard to go with Javyn Nicholson and we could make some noise this coming season. Jewel hit 90 threes in 21-22 and 93 in 22-23. We could really be good next year if we could add her.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.