Ladydawgs 50 Kentucky 40

663 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by caejal44
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This game was tough to watch. Georgia was up 38 to 23 and I was telling myself with the lineup she had on the floor because of foul trouble, this was going down to the wire. UGA didn't score until Kentucky closed the gap to 40 to 37. I knew that tonight would be tough because of no Zoesha Smith. The announcers never said why she was missing. We have to have everyone who is playing on a regular basis at every game. If we had lost this game, I just didn't see any path to the NCAAs. We have no room for error.
snuffy19
I was able to watch them for the first time this year. What a sloppy game. Never seen so many missed shots, missed layups, absolute bricks thrown up under the basket. They definately need some shooters. Defense seems strong.
caejal44
I would be more concerned if we hadn't played like we had the five games before this one. Kentucky may just be a matchup problem for us with their pressure. If we start struggling to score 50 from now on, then…
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.