This Board

1,829 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Slappy Sloppy15
dawg212003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man this board is dead. Wish we were like other basketball boards that are consistently active.
Dawg44
If you post anything positive it upsets some people. So we don't post.
dawg212003
I think it should be ok to say positive and negative things on a board. Everything isn't always rainbows and butterflies. Just hate seeing other boards be so active. You have fans of those teams saying both negative and positive things.
mac25
This board is dead because the university and staff does not promote the program and information regarding the program is not actively shared to build the fan base.
caejal44
I miss the days when we had a somewhat active board, but I haven't posted for years because of some of the reasons already mentioned. We should have a really good team next year, so I may try to post some things here and there.
Dawg44
There has pretty much only been positive information and results coming out of the Lady Dawgs program for over a year. So that makes it almost impossible to post anything without upsetting some people. It's sad we can't enjoy things when we are winning a bunch of games and showing improvement. I think next year is going to be a lot of fun again. I just hope we have some better luck down the stretch without any positive COVID tests and injuries. Tyree is our best poster and I know he's expressed his disappointment of the negativity on here. I think that's why he rarely posts? My advice to people is to support our teams without searching for the negative. We are blessed to have a great school to support. And our coach was SEC coach of the year. We have a bunch of good returning players. And we have four excellent freshmen coming in this year. Two are All Americans. Let's go!!!
Slappy Sloppy15
Expecting big things from next year's team
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.