Brianna Turnage to Va Tech

2,695 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This really disappoints me, we should have been after this young lady as hard as anybody. Let's take a look at what she has done. Played with Raven Johnson in middle school and high school. She doesn't score 20 points a game, doesn't get 10 rebounds a game and doesn't get 10 assists a game. But she is a winner. Has the ability to score, rebound, get assists, great handle and she plays defense out of this world. She has been a big part of Westlake winning 3 consecutive state titles. Has the ability to create her own shots, can really shoot the three and has great size for a small forward. And size is what UGA needs at every position. I want to say Brianna is 6 ft 3 in. Kentucky has Rhyne Howard 6 ft 2 in, Miss State has Rickea Jackson 6 ft 2 in, South Carolina had Ke Ke Harrigan was also 6 ft 2 in. Almost all of the top Teams in country has that kind of size. We have to start getting bigger, we have Que Morrison playing out of position, Shaniya Jones out of position. Stephanie Paul and Maya Caldwell both are listed at 5' 10". In fact, we just have 3 players 6 ft 2 in are above. If UGA is going to get better, we will have to be better night in and night out on defense. Great defense doesn't let you get beat by 30 points. Joni really needs a top notch recruiter.
Tyree02
They have others that they like more at the wing position. I would have definitely taken her if I were them but Reigan Richardson and Mo from Michigan is who they wanted more. I don't know
mmixon
If they don't get Richardson that will be terrible. I have never seen Richardson, but I have seen Turnage and I can't believe they didn't want this young lady. Now it will be terrible if Richardson chooses another school.
Tyree02
There are a few others as well like Sara Puckett and they are currently in a dog fight with Tennessee for her. We only have four ships to use on 2021 now.
Tyree02
Also, I am going to Crystal ball Raven Johnson to South Carolina as of today. I have more but I refuse to put it on this message board.
mmixon
I also feel Raven to Carolina. Dawn Staley stayed on her and Raven will get great coaching from her and the WNBA will be in her sight.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.