These are the latest on the rankings update since the USA Basketball Trials. They finally moved Olivia Cochran up to number 21. I personally feel that she is a top 10 player and I believe she will finish there. She hasn't lost any type of games since her sophomore year in high school. She has a State Championship (33-0), a USA 3X3 Championship and a FIBA 3X3 World Championship. She is a huge priority for Joni Taylor and Staff. A program changing type Player who attracts other great Players. Landing Olivia could make Madison Hayes really think UGA. She is number 25 in this class of 2020. Madison could play the point, 2 guard and wing. She has a very good handle, better than average perimeter game, outstanding rebounder with excellent defense. I look for her and Olivia to make the McDonald's Game next year. UGA has 3 scholarships for 2020, it would be super if those 2 would be Ladydawgs, we already have a commitment from Sarah Ashlee Barker. 2021 we have 5 scholarships available and that class is loaded with in-state talent. Raven, who plays AAU with both Olivia and Madison in all likelihood would join those two. She is ranked number 16. Sania Feagins is number 6, Kayla McPherson is at 15, Jillian Hollingshead is 19 and Makayla Timpson is at 55. Those would be the 5 I would take. 2022 has Sydney Bowles at 22, she can flat out shoot the three ball. She is 6'0" to 6'1" with a good handle, can play the 2 and 3. Probably the best shooter in Georgia for her size. The best player at Woodward Academy since former Ladydawg Keisha Brown. I definitely want her in a Ladydawg Uniform. 2023 didn't rank players, but put out who they thought was the best 19. From the State they have Essence Cody, Courtney Ogden and a new name to me Diana Collins of Brookwood. I think a lot of people believe that Essence is number one at the moment in that class. Let's hope that we can see a lot of these names in a UGA Uniform in the future.