Incoming/outgoing

1,286 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Monkdawg
ianhiding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can anyone recap where we are with schollys, players,etc? I mean, unfortunately, we can't count on the media to do it
Monkdawg
We have 5 scholarships to give by my count. We have and will continue to upgrade our talent.

Leaving: 8 that counted by my count

Baker
Baumann
Cook - didn't count
McDowell
McMillan
Ned
Ridgnal
Taylor
Wright
Horne

Ingram (combo F) was a super senior IIRC, so he doesn't count toward the total if he gets a medical redshirt.

So that's Bridges - C, JAR - SF and Oquendo - SG are the only ones coming back that I can think that count against the 13.

Incoming:

Roberts PG
Moncrieffe PF probably
Hill PG
Holt SF
Anselem C
McBride SG
Lindsay PF

So, I think we have 3 left to give, but these counts are messy....

Roberts and Hill are big upgrades in the backcourt; Moncrieffe and Holt are big upgrades in the front court. We definitely need C/PF types, maybe a combo guard/wing.
Nostradawgus
Bumping this. I may try to do a projected position by position depth chart kind of breakdown. Others with more insight please have at it.
dawg212003
According to the NCAA the super senior didn't count last year towards scholarships. It does this year.
Monkdawg
dawg212003 said:

According to the NCAA the super senior didn't count last year towards scholarships. It does this year.
Ahh, thanks. I had not seen that. That gives us 2 'ships to fill.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.