McClain observation

1,878 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Nostradawgus
Nostradawgus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So I finally got around to reading a recent interview with McClain. It caught my eye when he noted that the first game of the SEC Tourney it appeared the team had (finally?) "gotten" the offensive system.

I know there was much criticism of Fox that his system - in addition to being boring and slow - was difficult to learn (and he was punitive with mistakes).

The team hasn't exactly looked like a well oiled offensive machine for two years, and now with another roster overhaul you could have as many as three new transfer starters without a real summer program.

Here's hoping McClain is Crean's silver bullet.....
neKKiDawg
Definitely a lot of roster turnover again. We have to hope that as a returning PG starter with more experience now, that Wheeler can QB this group to a higher level of efficiency. I figure the defense can't be any worse.

Anyone heard anything on McMillon? Has he made it to Athens or is he expected to? We need as many coordinated larger bodies as possible to battle down low on both ends.
Nostradawgus
FWIW a recent article I read indicates the basketball team is not being allowed to return until Aug 20 with the rest of the student body.

Guessing we learn definitively on McMillan then.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.