Fromm, Eason & Fields

2,915 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by cincydawg
Dawgeatdog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now that Eason & Fields have officially been named starter, who do you think has the best season? It's incredible how much talent Fromm has ran off.

My stay predictions..

Fields- 3100 pass yards for 31 tds and 9 ints on 58% completion. 550 rush yards and 8 tds. Ohio st goes 10-2 and then wins the conference. They barely miss the playoffs and go to the rose bowl.

Eason- 3300 pass yards for 32 tds and 14 ints on 56% completion. 50 rush yards and 2 tds. Washington flex 10-2 finishing second in division. They go to one of the fake bcs games.

Fromm- 3400 pass yards for 37 tds and 8 ints on 61% completion. 100 rush yards and 4 tds. Georgia goes 12-0 and then can they beat Alabama? They either go to the playoffs or play Washington in the Cotton bowl.

NFL outlook. Only Fromm declares this year and goes top 10. Potentially number one. Eason and fields both return for a slightly more productive year and then both declare. Eason goes top 5 and then Fields top 10.
Haney
It is amazing that UGA once had Eason/Fields and has Fromm, other programs like Clemson and Bama can say they have two starters-including at their school currently but only UGA can say 3.

I will not get into stats but I think Fields and Eason will do well, especially Eason since he had to sit out and understands the offense Peterson wants to run. Fields, we will see-but what he has working for him is an incredible weak schedule and talent all around him. Still, if he can't read a defense any better than he did last year, the game plan will be to come after him-force him to make quick decisions which could lead to turnovers.

As for Fromm, I have heard all the hype about him coming out and being drafted high, I guess it will depend on this year. If he has a great season and we win it all, I can see him declaring for the draft, but I just get a feeling he is not in any rush to play NFL and I believe he sticks around for his final year.
BIGKNINE1
Good enough assessment, but I believe that Eason will go higher than Fromm. I just don't see Fromm going to NFL unless he has a monster season (individual stats) to make him palatable to NFL teams. As far as Fileds, time will tell.
cincydawg
I think Fromm is better for UGA and Fields is better for OSU and Eason is probably better for UDubb.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.