What do y'all think about Cox playing for the Gators now?

2,888 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Haney
Dean Legge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
crazy.
thedawgsarch
Good for him. It might also cause the already heated rivalry to be even worse. I personally this he will fit in and cause even more problems for him.
RedDawg
It's completely comical. He stopped just short of coming out and saying "I'm not as good as I think I am, plus Georgia wouldn't allow me to be a crybaby and a cancer to the program, so I found a home here".

Best of luck
GAinLA
He's just another one in orange as far as I'm concerned.

Frank46
Maybe he will do what the coaches ask him to do and be a team player?
apmdawg
Cox? Who? Never head of him! ( He chose to wear orange now so as Michael told Fredo he's dead to me now)
Haney
I don't think he will have that much of an impact, and I don't think he left here with much support from his teammates-and going to one out biggest rivals doesn't help his cause. I have a feeling, he will be a marked man by our OL when they meet up with him, and unless he gets a lot better than what he showed us last year, I believe it was addition by subtraction. He will have more chances at playing time with UF, but the fact the he chose them over someone we don't play every year, I think he will be a marked man!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.