Anyone head over for fan day?

1,782 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Dean Legge
Dean Legge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
curious your thoughts on it.
Dean Legge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
here's what one poster said about it on the Porch:

Today I drove my wife, 3 and 5 year old boys 2.5 hours from our house to attend Fan Day. Due to the drive and the youngens we opted to 'sleep in' and skip the attempt at an Uga picture this year. We suffered thru the afternoon 90+ degree practice last year in Sanford, however, doing this in the morning and in the House of Payne was a much better experience. It felt like it was 65 degrees in there.

I waited in line for a bit for Coach Smart who was the only one outside and told him that I hoped to see the slip n slide out there so he could show us how it is done. He just chuckled and said that was a lot of fun. Right after I left Coach a giant that was surprisingly not wearing purple was taking photos with his cute little girl assisting mightily. I think he was ready to go back in and enjoy the AC in the House of Payne.

Next I caught up with my wife in the RB line and got to see the weight room transformations up close. Zeus, Swift, and Herrien all looked LEGIT. Boys are stout. Swift was impressed my 5 year old knew his name and number and had to tell his mom who he was. All of the players gave a fist bump to him and he was ecstatic.

We then headed to the OL to get up close with the big boys. These guys get in better and better shape each year. It is easy to see that Isaiah and Ben are bigger than the rest of the guys although Kindley wasn't that far behind. These guys on the OL showed no signs of fat even though it is no telling how many cows they eat per week between them all.

I was hoping to see the LB group but time got small and so did my 3 year olds patience as he was hungry for some BBQ. I saw Fromm and Mathis on the way out. Mathis still needs some time to put a bit of muscle on but Jake is ready to go and was working the crowd. Everyone was friendly, parking was easy, and I didn't need to change my shirt when I got back to the car. The smell of football is in the air fellas. 27 more days!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.