Maori Davenport Suspension

2,353 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dawgpostsucks
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nobody wants to say this, but Maori is being punished because she didn't choose Alabama or Auburn. The head of the Alabama Athletic Association can end Maori suspension today if he chooses. We Georgia Folks should remember the Kara and Kim Braxton situation in Oregon. It's been a long time since that happen, but Kara and Kim went through something similar. It dragg on and on and they forget about it. They also won the state title their junior year. All that was the Braxton's chose UGA and not Oregon or Oregon State. I hate it for Maori, might just start training for Rutgers.
dawgpostsucks
mmixon
That's good, I just hope the Alabama Athletics Association don't counter. I remember Kara and Kim went through a similar thing and every time they got a judge to rule in their favor another judge ruled against them.
dawgpostsucks
https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2019/01/11/maori-davenport-eligibility-high-school-alabama-lawsuit-analysis

Despite Temporary Motion to Play, Maori Davenport's Eligibility Case Is Far From Settled
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.