Freshman Class with Staiti

1,659 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ladyQdawg
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The new editions this season should definitely help UGA start recapturing some of glory of the past. I just love having Staiti in the Red and Black. You can't teach 6'6". Not many at her size can step behind the Arc and drain a three and then sprint the length of the court make a catch and lay in with ease. Having not really played games in two years, she just needs to get back in game shape. I like the fact that she will cause double Teams in the post. Caitlin Hose gives us depth at the point guard and you can use her at the 2 guard with her ability to score. Donnetta Johnson just has an all around court game. She just needs to settle down and let the game come to her. Kaila Hubbard just needs minutes and we will see her ability to score. If we can get Que back and keep her healthy, this Team can add it's first SEC Title since 2000.
ladyQdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agree on all that. Love seeing the three freshmen and Staiti get most of the 4th qtr together. They played quite well together and showed a lot of poise. Good to see we have some players that can shoot 3s and mid jumpers.
Staiti blocked a lot of shots and has nice touch on the shot. Just what we needed.
I'm excited about all the new players. Sure hate it about Que's injury.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.