Amirah Abdur Rahim

4,763 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gablue1
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/24742812/following-siblings-footsteps-amirah-abdur-rahim-stars-st-francis-girls-basketball-team

Lists UGA as her favorite right now as stated in the above article.
mmixon
Amirah is one of the young ladies I mentioned in a recruiting article about Raven Johnson. She is definitely one that I hope will wear the Red and Black. She has attended a camp and also a Football Game at UGA with Raven and some other Recruits. Plays Travel Ball with Raven as well. I didn't realize Shareef was one of her brothers. It definitely should help us with another brother being an assistant with the Men's Basketball Team. Amirah could be the start of a super 2020 class going forward.
Tyree02
From some of the things that I have heard about future classes, it would shock me if Joni doesn't rack up loads of talent in the 2021 class. I can tell you guys now, Kayla McPherson absolutely loves UGA and so does Raven Johnson. Both kids play the point. Hopefully, Joni will grab them both and have a two headed monster in the backcourt. Mark my words, Georgia is going to rack up Hoopgurlz top 25 and have a top 5 class that season and potentially the #1 class that year. We have struggled to recruit the state, but I think that streak is about to end with the 2020 class and beyond!
Tyree02
Georgia is making their rounds visiting a lot of kids. Elauna Eaton out of Arkansas was visited today. Fatou Samb a 6'4 post out of Texas was visited over the past few days. Genesis Bryant, Anaya Boyd, Treasure Thompson and others have been visited.
mmixon
Insider Exposure has the Lady Dawgs preseason number 3 behind Miss State 1and South Carolina 2. Joni and Staff has done an excellent job of getting the Lady Dawgs back up near the top of the SEC. This year with the outstanding young talent in the state of Georgia is saying that UGA is on its way back to the elite status it once had in the 80s and 90s. The Recruits are seeing it, so the last hurdle is bringing home an SEC regular season Championship.
mmixon
Tyree02, after the 2021 class, the 2023 class will be just as good if not better because it has Courtney P Ogden and already top ten Essence Cody who are both good friends with Raven. I definitely believe both will be top ten Players when they graduate. That class has a lot more which will put the state in the top three.
dawg2727
Tyree02 said:

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/24742812/following-siblings-footsteps-amirah-abdur-rahim-stars-st-francis-girls-basketball-team

Lists UGA as her favorite right now as stated in the above article.
I have heard she is all dawg but i really dont follow their recruiting closely.
mmixon
We have two home football games the next two Saturdays. Hopefully, we will get Maori Davenport and Jordan Isaac in Athens for official visits. We need to get them on Campus to show them how they would fit in with the Team. If we could finish off our class with one or both, we could start the 2020 class and be very selective.
gablue1
mmixon said:

We have two home football games the next two Saturdays. Hopefully, we will get Maori Davenport and Jordan Isaac in Athens for official visits. We need to get them on Campus to show them how they would fit in with the Team. If we could finish off our class with one or both, we could start the 2020 class and be very selective.
Yeah. Hope we can get them to campus. Did we ever find out when Joni's elite camp was?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.