Any more players on the way?

1,630 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mmixon
Dawg44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are we out of scholarships for this year? Or could we add another player? Are there any players out there that we would take?
caejal44
It would surprise me if we brought in anybody else at this time, but we do have at least one open scholarship.
Dawg44
I asked this because Lewis had decided to leave and apparently the basketball portal is still open? Thanks for your information.
caejal44
Roster for 2023-2024 is out. We are at 13 for the season. If there was an impact grad transfer out there, we may bite.

https://georgiadogs.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster
caejal44
Hmm…just saw that Talaysia Cooper (South Carolina) has entered the portal. I am sure everybody will be after her. We were in her final four (previous staff though).
mmixon
I saw it also Caejal44. She had to see how well our team played South Carolina this past season. She would be a great fit for us and she could be a plus for recruiting.
mmixon
I just saw where Coach Abe wanted her out of high school and she said that she will try to get her this time around.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.