2023-2024 Roster

3,036 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by caejal44
caejal44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the transfer portal heating up, I thought would track roster changes in the offseason. I am leaving those with eligibility on the roster until they announce if they are staying or leaving.

Zoesha Smith - SR
Chloe Chapman - GR (eligible to return)
Savannah Henderson -RFr
De'Mauri Flournoy - Jr
Stefanie Ingram - RFr
Jordan Isaacs - GR (eligible to return)
Fatima Diakhate -R Fr
Amiya Evans - Soph
Javyn Nicholson - GR
Miyah Verse - Fr
Taniyah Thompson - GR
Destiny Thomas - GR
Asia Avinger - Jr
caejal44
Nicholson announced her return on 4-1.
Slappy Sloppy15
I hate to say this but I hope Chapman leaves, she's poor at the game. Excellent athlete but basketball is not her thing. Crossing my fingers for Alisha Lewis though.
Dawg44
I sat with Lewis at the banquet Monday evening. She plans to return right now. Seemed excited about it. She's heard we have some really good players on the way.
mmixon
Dawg44 that is great news all the way. Coach Abe and staff are showing that they are great at developing players.
caejal44
Taniyah Thompson is transferring to us.

mmixon
Taniyah should be a great addition for us. She played her first 3 years for Kim McNeil who was a great recruiter for the Ladydawgs. In fact she was part of the staff who recruited Jasmine James, Hassell and Ann Marie Armstrong. Taniyah was a double digit scorer for East Carolina and she had a decent year last season at Penn State. She is 5'11" and very athletic and a very good 3 point shooter. She should do very well in Coach Abe system.
caejal44
We add Destiny Thomas!

Slappy Sloppy15
Gotta love that UCF pipeline, she is a very strong rebounder I see. Very good addition.
caejal44
Asia Avinger commits

caejal44
Official roster

https://georgiadogs.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.