Ladydawgs 63 USC 73

885 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Slappy Sloppy15
dawgs30008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All I have to say is player development. Bates and Nicholson have improved their game. It was on full display against the bigs of south carolina. Imagine if coach Abe and her staff had them for four to five years. I am not into moral victories and I do not like when my Ladydawgs lose but I am very proud of them. I hope we get them again in the SEC tournament. Yeah Yeah Yeah, be careful what you ask for but to be the best you have to beat the best.
mmixon
I agree with everything you said dawg30008. I am so proud to this team. We have a coach and a staff that can develop players. This was more than a moral victory. There was no lot of top recruits there and they all saw a UGA team that competed from the first play till the last. This puts UGA in the eyes of many. And one player I know have to be taking notice is on South Carolinas bench and that is Sania Feagin. She is to good to be sitting 40 minutes. Come on home Sania, we have a staff that can develop you and you will play.
mmixon
I re-watched the game today just to see where we could improve. This caught my eye, we made just 7 of 20 layups. 13 missed layups equal 26 points that made a huge difference. We played with Carolina the whole game. We blew the game at LSU and when you think of it the only game we didn't perform well was at Tennessee. If we don't over look Auburn Thursday night, we could be a threat to make it to the finals. That would be great.
Slappy Sloppy15
mmixon said:

I re-watched the game today just to see where we could improve. This caught my eye, we made just 7 of 20 layups. 13 missed layups equal 26 points that made a huge difference. We played with Carolina the whole game. We blew the game at LSU and when you think of it the only game we didn't perform well was at Tennessee. If we don't over look Auburn Thursday night, we could be a threat to make it to the finals. That would be great.
Isn't it amazing, early this season you were saying this might be the worst team in Georgia history
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.