2024 Recruiting

6,745 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kiyomi McMiller is the 6th ranked player in 2024 and I have seen her name several times on Coach Abe Twitter. I know they have offered her and she is a super scorer averaging 27 points in New Jersey. If we can land her that would give us a top notch point guard.
caejal44
Back in October, we made Dudley's top ten and offered Parker.

Kendall Dudley - 6'1 Wing (5 star - ESPN rank 13)
Taliyah Parker - 6'1 Guard (5 star - ESPN rank 22)

mmixon
Alexandra Blue is a 6'2" guard who has just won a state championship in Florida at Lake Highland Prep. It is Stephanie Ingram school and her and Blue were teammates last year. Blue is ranked as the 30th player in 2024. Coach Abe and staff was at the championship game recruiting her. This could be a huge get by the staff.
mmixon
Trinity Turner is a 5'7" guard out of Dr Phillips in Orlando. Trinity scored 33 in the semi final and 34 in the finals as they won the 7A title for the second consecutive year. Trinity was named the player of the year both seasons.
mmixon
Chizardi Wright is a name to remember. I tuned in to watch Hebron Christian who is now 31 and 0. They are just one game from a state championship. They beat Jan Azar old team Wesleyan 63 to 58. Jan has another star in Aubrey Beckham who is a 5' 10" guard and a sophomore and she ended up with 21 points. What caught my eye was Wesleyan Chazardi Wright who is a 5' 5" guard and she lit Hebron up the whole game. Obviously she has caught Coach Abe eyes as well because she tweeted that she can't wait to see what she will do during travel ball. Believe me she will be D1 when she graduates.
mmixon
Jada Bates is a 6'2" wing who plays for Mceachern and she can shoot the ball with good handles. She was offered by the old staff and I am quite sure Coach Abe will offer her when the staff has a chance to evaluate her. We have done well with Mceachern players going all the way with Janese Hardrick, Caliya Robinson and Que Morrison. Jada hit 5 threes against Central Gwinnett. Mceachern plays Brookwood at 6 pm in the final four today.
mmixon
Kendall Dudley has a final 10 and they are UCLA, UGA, Louisville, Vandy, South Carolina are the 5 I think she will choose from.
mmixon
Sarah Strong is a 6'2" forward from North Carolina and she is the Gatorade Player of the year there.
mmixon
Madisen McDaniels is a 5'7" point guard out of Bishop McNamara and she is rated number 8 in 2024. I think she could be someone UGA will target.
mmixon
Ciara Alexander is a 6' 0 guard/forward at Mount Paran who is the daughter of Courtney Alexander who played in the NBA. She played very well in the state Championships.
mmixon
Chloe Spreen is a 5'9" guard out of Bedford Indiana that the staff has offered.
mmixon
This is one I missed from when Coach Abe took over. Vivian Iwuchukwu was one of our first offers for this talented young lady. She is 6'4" and super talented. She plays at Montverde Academy in Florida and they just won their second consecutive Geico Championship. If you see her play, she hits the board like Angel Reese. She was teammate with Fatima Diakate. Hopefully the staff can pull her in.
caejal44
Dudley to UCLA
mmixon
Channing Warren is a 6'3" F/C from Timber Creek high school in Florida. She played with Coach Abe daughter and she is a very good offensive player who can shoot the three.
mmixon
Taliyah Parker is an outstanding player, she is originally from the state of Oklahoma and now is in Texas. She said she has dreamed of going to Oklahoma University and there is a line saying she committed to OU but nothing else is saying she committed. UGA offered her and she has it on her Twitter page. I am hoping this is one we can get to visit.
mmixon
Justice Carlton is a 6'2" Forward from Texas who has an offer from UGA. When you see her she reminds you of Javyn Nicholson with her look and play.
mmixon
Tianna Thompson is a 5'11" guard who led Galloway to the 1A title game where they lost by 2 points in overtime. She has been rising the last year and has quite a few offers. Her mother graduated from UGA and is a big supporter. Even better is she is coached by the legendary Keisha Brown who was part of 1999 final four team. Tianna is very similar to Diamond Battles the way she plays. The staff has been been following her for a while. I don't know if they have offered but I believe that will change.
mmixon
Ava Grace Watson is an option at point guard. I think the staff has Jaloni Cambridge, Kyomi Miller, Madisen McDaniel as their choice at recruiting a point guard in this class and Ava Watson might be down this list. Watson was offered earlier by Joni Taylor.
mmixon
Eris Lester who is a 5'11" guard from Orange Park in Orlando was offered by Coach Abe. Eris is ranked number 36 by ESPN. I checked the experts this morning and they all said that the most notable of all the players this weekend was Eris Lester. Not only is she very good, but her athleticism jumps off the charts. She knows Coach Abe from UCF and that relationship could prove beneficial for us.
caejal44
Made Ava Watson's top five…

mmixon
I have been looking at Trinity Turner and she would be a rotational player in college. I have seen different roster height on her from 5'5" to 5'8". Trinity would be great in Coach Abe system because she has range from 25 feet with accuracy. You would have to guard her all the time and not help off of her. Trinity knows Coach Abe and staff very well. This could be worth keeping an eye on.
mmixon
Danielle Carnegie is a 5'8" guard from Rockdale County and she averaged 20 points a game. Danielle is ranked up there with Ava Grace Watson. We might take 2 point guards in this class because we need depth at the position. You never know when injuries hit. We lost Savannah Henderson before the SEC and that really hurt. It is hard to replace a 6'3" small forward with accuracy from 3 point range. I haven't seen anything on whether the staff is recruiting Danielle. I need to see how many we will sign this fall.
mmixon
Adhel Tac is a 6'5" post player from Grand Prairie Texas who has flown under the radar but is a 5 star. Coach Abe and staff have offered her sometime between now and last summer.
caejal44
Watson to Ohio State
mmixon
Zania Socka Nguemen is a 6'3" forward/center out of the state of Maryland. Has a strong body who is an outstanding athlete. UGA recently offered her and I don't know if she plays with Maddy McDaniel but could be a pickup if Maddy signs with UGA.
mmixon
Alexandra Blue has committed to Virginia Tech. She never visited UGA, that means that she didn't include UGA in her finalists.
mmixon
This one slipped by me, Zamera Jones a 5 star ranked number 14 has UGA in her final five. She is 5'7" out of North Carolina. Rumor is that she and Jaloni Cambridge want to play together. UGA is the only school that has both in their final selection. Coach Abe and staff are doing an excellent job with recruiting.
mmixon
mmixon
caejal44
We made the final four for Adhel Tac along side South Carolina, Louisville, and UNC. Currently #24 in the class according to Hoopgurlz. 6'5 post.
mmixon
That's great news Caejal44, I didn't know that she was considering us. Our Staff is trying to get the talent. Some of these young ladies have got to see that UGA is still a great school to play women's basketball.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.