Anaya Boyd

2,361 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by atlflips
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anaya Boyd left Georgia Tech after one year and transferred to Gulf Coast Community College and is the number 4 player in JC. We need to let Coach Abe know that this is one of our best players out of Georgia the last few years and she would be a great addition to our team. I was hoping that our previous staff would have recruited her and Genesis Bryant out of Lovejoy. They recruited Alabama and North Carolina harder than the state of Georgia. Genesis spent her first 2 years at NC State and is now leading Illinois and is definitely playing like she did when she led Lovejoy to a State Championship. Coach Abe is definitely a coach I like, but she has inherited a down program and in a state that has dropped in high school girls basketball. I don't see any difference makers in the state right now so that means we have to hit the transfer portal, junior college ranks and high schools in other states just to try to rebuild our team. It is going to be interesting to find players who might not be happy at other schools who could come to UGA and make a difference.
atlflips
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know where Anaya Boyd transferred to?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.