Ladydawgs 45 West Virginia 49

1,410 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by snuffy19
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am seeing a very bad team. We can't blame Coach Abe because she was left with nothing. Taylor milked the program and moved on. The problem is that she left the program worst than Landers did when she took over. Not mad at her because it is the game today. We need a give Coach Abe 6 more years to rebuild the program. She has to build relationships with the state of Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee and Alabama. She has ties to Florida plus Iowa. Right now Georgia Women's basketball has to supported by more than a few hundred fans. We need the state of Georgia Fans to support it like football, men's basketball and other successful sports. The state of Georgia has to many great high school girls basketball players for us not to win. I remember the team before Landers when Dooley took over as athletic director. Four years later Georgia became the first school to send its Men and Women's basketball team to the final four in the same season. 39 years later we are struggling to win.
Dawg44
Our players need to start ringing the basket. Anyone can shoot. Great players ring the basket when they shoot.
snuffy19
How does the recruiting look as of now?
Dawg44
Great question. I would love to know this too.
snuffy19
I guess you can check sites like whoogirls (z), but it would be nice to hear some "insiders" info. Happy Holidays everyone and try to stay warm!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.