Lady Dawgs play number 1 South Carolina tomorrow at 12:00. ESPN2. **

1,394 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by dawg212003
Dawg44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eeeeeee
caejal44
Goes without saying that we will need our most complete game of the season if we want to win. Go dawgs!
dawgs30008
Here are a few things:

1. Joni does not prepare her team well for games especially for south carolina. You know what is coming. They do not do anything different and you want fans to full the steg for this first half.

2. The post coach at Georgia needs to be fired. Freshmen get a past but the returners are not improving. They are weak with the ball and they do not block out for the entree pass.

3. Moesha needs to play more. Her mid range jumper is decent. She just needs to calm down on the put backs.

4. Move Que off the point. Let Coombs play the point.

Now I can go back to screaming at the TV after one of their bone head turnovers.....

dawg212003
Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. The team looks so defeated and uninterested.
Bumdawg51
They are not coached well in fundamentals. However, the coaching strategy makes no sense. They don't have a press breaker; not enough movement on the half court offense; defense is poor. They need a better strength program. Our players cannot hang with a physical team.
dawg212003
I think some assistant coaching changes need to be made.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.