Janiah Barker to...

2,922 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by caejal44
caejal44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UGA!!!!!! Huge recruit for us!!!!

Dawg44
Tell me all about her.
Tyree02
@dawg44 she is the real deal. On the lines of A'ja Wilson real deal but with guard skills and more athleticism.
Dawg44
Awesome. Thanks! I'm excited and can't wait for others to join her in this class.
atlflips
How many others do we think we will still sign?
Tyree02
We can take up to two more kids.
Dawg44
How good is Sydney Bowles? Tell me all about her.
Tony
Do a search on YouTube for her videos. She is the real deal!!!!!!!! Reminds me of Candance Parker.
atlflips
Are we still in the running for
Flau'jae Johnson ?
atlflips
Do we know when Sydney Bowles will give her verbal commitment? Are we still in the running for Flau'jae Johnson? Are we expecting another commitment after we get one from Sydney Bowels?
caejal44
Per her Instagram post, it looks like Johnson is now down to Miami, LSU, Texas and Ole Miss and will be announcing her commitment soon.
Tyree02
There is a reason I didn't make a comment on Flaujae. There were some concerns and Joni decided to move on.
atlflips
Thanks for the response. After Sydney commits is there anyone else that we are still looking at or are we done?
atlflips
I just saw Joni post there is another one on the train. I think we all know who that is. After the announcement are we done or is there anyone we are still looking at?
caejal44
I am not sure if we are done or not, but if we sign three, we would have two scholarships open for next season, which would give Coombs and Bates the ability to return if they choose to return for their Covid year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.