Shemera Williams

2,612 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For anyone who might have some info on Shemera. Does anyone know if she will visit UGA this Summer or in the Fall. Thanks in advance
Tyree02
Shemera has yet to cut her list down to five, but I am certain Georgia will get an official. The first game officials will start on Sept 1 and I have no clue who is visiting or new targets that have emerged. Normally, the recruiting picture becomes a bit more clearer after the July viewing period has concluded. Taja Cole could elect to go pro after this season and I think that is the reason the staff wants to bring another PG for precautionary measures. With that being said, the staff has also zeroed in on Chloe Chapman out of Maryland. She is a blur with the ball, but I do feel Shemera is the better scorer of the two. Chapman can score the ball and she gets her team into sets and she is better in both transition and in the half court, whereas Shemera thrives in transition only.
mmixon
Thanks Tyree02, I agree with everything you said. I also think Raven Johnson is an option whether we get Shemera or not. Raven is the type of point who can play with the ball or not. I would definitely like to have those two.
Tyree02
Mike, don't forget Genesis Bryant. She has been killing it thus far on the AAU circuit. The 5'7 PG has Georgia and Georgia Tech out front thus far from what I hear and the 2020 kid is very talented. She is besties with Anaya Boyd and watch these two as Joni's Elite Camp is drawing near in less than a month. I would not be shocked if they pulled the trigger and committed to Georgia while they were in town. Raven is a Georgia lean as of today. I am not following her on the gram and she is decked out in numerous pictures with her "Georgia" hat on. Blue bloods are starting to come after her so she may wait on commiting to a school. She is in the 2021 class. Brianna Turnage is another one that is currently ranked 3 overall in the 2021 class by Bluestar. Sania Feagin is a 6'3 kid that is a beast and she is another one that I like. Let me put it to you all like this, there is a lot of up and coming talent in this state. Hollingshed, 6'4 post out of Holy Innocence is another 2021 kid and I would love to get all four of these top kids in the 2021 class.
Tyree02
BTW... Javyn Nicholson has made a major jump in the Bluestar updated rankings. He has her at 30. Although I have a couple of buds that work over at ProspectsNation, they are not as intuned with girls basketball as they once were. They have started evaluating the boys side of the house and the updates are lacking on their site as well. I had to cancel my membership because of it. I get more info from Twitter than anything. Javyn has been named a standout any many tourneys and they have her at 101. There ain't no way that kid is not one of the top 30 players in the nation in this class.
mmixon
I agree Tyree02, the state of Georgia is loaded. We should have another great class.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.