Recruiting 2021

4,019 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tyree02
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We know about Raven Johnson and Brionna Turnnage who are both Freshman at Westlake. I read about another kid that is from Columbus who is a Freshman. Her name is Kionna Gaines. She is 5'9" or 5'10" and very athletic. She is a great perimeter shooter with great hops who gets to the rim and slaps the backboard on her layups. She has been a super player since her 4th grade year in Columbus and her stock will continue to rise. I am not sure were she ranks in the 2021 class but we will have an idea after the summer. Kionna can play the point or the 2 guard. A class that consist of Raven Johnson and Kionna Gaines would be great with the two.
Tyree02
That 2021 class is gonna be nasty. I need to find out her name, but Maya Caldwell has a little sister that is in that class if I am not mistaking and she is said to be #1 right now.
Tyree02
Her name is Neveah Caldwell.
mmixon
Gonna go into the 2023 Class. Courtney P Ogden is a name to definitely keep an eye on. Courtney is in the 2023 class and she is going to be special. This is probably Raven 2nd closest friend outside of Brianna Turnage. Courtney is steadily growing in which she is 5' 11" tall already and can shoot the lights out. She started off playing a lot with Raven and playing the guard position. She has grown into a 2 guard or wing now. Can handle the ball and like I said before, she can shoot the lights out. They have visited quite a few schools together including UGA. And believe me, our staff love her as much as Raven. Courtney will all likelihood follow Raven to which ever school Raven chooses. Let's all hope that that school is UGA.
mmixon
I have another 2023 recruit, Essence Cody from Valdosta is a 6' 3" forward/center. Essence plays some travel ball with Courtney and is very, very good. In fact there are quite a few colleges who are already showing quite a bit of interest in her now. Essence was 5' 5" in the fourth grade and all of a sudden she hits a growth spurt and is 6' 3" in the seventh grade and probably will grow some more. Now she is more than just tall, she played guard in the fourth grade, that should give you an idea of her versatility. She has an older sister Jayda who is a junior at Valdosta High. Jayda is 6' 1" and a good player on a pretty good Valdosta High Team. Florida, Florida State and quite a few schools have already came to watch Essence trying to get the upper hand. I am quite sure those schools will try to lure Jayda to their schools to get Essence. I hope Joni and staff will attend some of her games this upcoming season. Essence again plays with FBC Moton a Team that Courtney plays with her in their age division. Raven Johnson plays with the oldest division. Hopefully, Joni and Staff can reach out to Essence and have her attend the Team Camp this summer. Valdosta High has always been a big supporter of UGA.
Tyree02
Add Weronika Hipp to the 2021 class and our staff is on her already. Originally from Poland, but she played high school ball at Eagles Landing in the Georgia school system. The kid is tough and reminds me of Ashley Houts, but with a better stroke from the arc and this kid is more explosive, athletically, than Houts.
Tyree02
How in the world could I forget 6'3 phenom, Sania Feagin out of Georgia. This kid is ridiculously talented and she can handle it like a guard. Her mother just posted pics of her with Joni and Chelsea over on Twitter. The 2021 class is really shaping up to be a very deep class in the state of Georgia. That is the class we are going to have to reload with the graduation of the top 10, 2017 class of ours. She can shoot it from the perimeter and went toe to toe with Morgan Jones of the 2018 class that is headed to Florida State.
mmixon
Sania Feagin plays 16 and under ball with Sydney Bowles. I looked at some film on Sydney and she can really stroke it from anywhere on the floor. Sydney is a 6'1" wing with exceptional ball handling skills. She possibly will be the number one player in the state of Georgia in 2022. She plays at Woodward Academy and would be a great get for UGA in the 2022 class.
Tyree02
Sania Feagin was in Athens on an unofficial visit this past weekend. The 6'3 forward was joined by Weronika Hipp, a 5'9 guard from the 2021 class and she is downright nasty on the court. Hipp is an outstanding all around player. She moved to the state of Georgia, but she moved from Poland. Weronika even plays for the Polish National U16 team. Back to Feagin, this young lady is a post player that has guard skills and she is going to be a bonafide star.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.