Wish Georgia Could Get Most of Them

2,634 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mmixon
dawgs30008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Top Girls Basketball Players in Georgia

Team Diamond DeShields - black
10 Raven Johnson
3 Denim Deshields
14 Treasure Hunt
20 Sallie Schutz
15 Kamila Cardossa
5 Kennedy Powell
4 Unique Drake
12 Jordan Isaacs
13 Amari Robinson
21 Destiny Thomas
11 Usoreia McWhorter
30 Morgan Robinson-Nwagwu

Team McCoughtry - white
11 Olivia Cochran
10 Anaya Boyd
4 Genesis Bryant
13 Chellia Watson
14 Javyn Nicholls
5 Loyal McQueen
12 Kionna Gaines
23 Amirah Standard
3 Courtney Gardner
15 Danasia Shaw
35 Kate Manley
0 Olympia Chaney
mac25
Tyree/MMixon,

Any updates on Cochran/Boyd/Hayes/Hunt? Do you know anything on Kamila Cardosa? 6'6 post that could give us some size.
Tyree02
I literally asked Hayes what her schools were and we were not one of them. She identified South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi State and some other schools but we were not one of them. Many think Kamila Kardosa is headed to UCONN. Give me Boyd and Cochran, then call it a day. Olivia plans to take all of her visits before makin a decision. She was just up at Louisville's elite camp.
mac25
What sbout Treasure Hunt?
Tyree02
Treasure Hunt released her top 10 some time ago and we were not on it. I think she is headed to Kentucky!
mac25
Thanks Tyree. Hope now for Boyd and Cochran to go with Barker. Would we still have one remaining to give? If so, add Bryant to the list.
mmixon
I agree Mac25, Genesis Bryant would be ideal. That would almost guarantee Anaya signing with UGA. Those two have been playing together since they were around 7 or 8. Genesis remind me of Tiaria Griffin, doesn't care who's guarding her, she is going to score. What I really like about her is that she is automatic from the three point line. She get's hers all the time and when it's a big game she plays even bigger. She was the reason Olivia Nelson-Ododa didn't get a state title. Thirty plus points and most of them down the stretch. We really need that third scholly available to take those three. Something scares me with Nell Fortner and Tech. I believe they can take four since the coaching change.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.