A few Savo highlights -

728 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by UgaBoz53
Monkdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=7aa4c9402acc2dc6&sca_upv=1&q=savo+drezgic&tbm=vid&source=lnms&fbs=AEQNm0Aa4sjWe7Rqy32pFwRj0UkWd8nbOJfsBGGB5IQQO6L3J5MIFhvnvU242yFxzEEp3BfRFWcyM5BvpTgNzM3vKj4sEjS6haKlrdzONTHhmt-ed1AL2sEA2xDA0c_J9ch7a-5Qf-GQSPTFAQP9bunwVRLfsfdPVs048YIsbW24qYhdmMChgrcloFN1BNdp3w68rVoF7EDu-kuTO1e1rnHsswpnEQOibA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9karUt9uGAxUf78kDHZP5CYgQ0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=1536&bih=735&dpr=1.25#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:2815d41a,vid:9D01RJcjRzY,st:0

I really like his vision and his shooting form.
DenmarkDane
Is he someone who has strong potential to be an immediate impact player or contributer?
Nostradawgus
Monk - I am by no means drawing a comparison, but when I saw his shooting stroke I was like reminds me of - Kyle Macy. Hoping he becomes half the PG Kyle was!

Monkdawg
DenmarkDane said:

Is he someone who has strong potential to be an immediate impact player or contributer?
I wouldn't make that prediction for a reclassifying kid who has a lot of experience ahead of him.
Monkdawg
Nostradawgus said:

Monk - I am by no means drawing a comparison, but when I saw his shooting stroke I was like reminds me of - Kyle Macy. Hoping he becomes half the PG Kyle was!

Yeah, it's a pretty stroke. Give me a PG who makes his FTs, runs the team, makes few TOs and hits the occasional perimeter shot. That's all I want.... Remains to be seen if Savo can play at the pace of the SEC.
UgaBoz53
good stuff and go dawgs
ATLSTNMTN53DAWG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.