Need this win tonight!

1,018 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by UgaBoz53
UgaBoz53
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GO DAWGS!
ATLSTNMTN53DAWG
UgaBoz53
30 mins out
ATLSTNMTN53DAWG
UgaBoz53
looks like we will start on time
ATLSTNMTN53DAWG
UgaBoz53
12-12 today
ATLSTNMTN53DAWG
UgaBoz53
Terrible last night
ATLSTNMTN53DAWG
UgaBoz53
and mike white should be on the hot seat if this bs continues
ATLSTNMTN53DAWG
DenmarkDane
Even with all these losses, the program is still in a better place this year compared to last year. I don't see him being in the hot seat if we remain competitive with every team we play. We've given ourselves a chance to win in pretty much every game we have played. That's a positive compared to where we were.
Nostradawgus
Hot seat year 2 after inheriting a smoldering crater ? Not for me. But is the current collapse a red flag? Yeah, it's getting there.

Our roster deficiencies are getting exploited by opponents with ruthless effect. White has got to win games that can be stolen now. I don't see an oddsmaker win left on the schedule.

I need to see…. Something out of White. They haven't quit. Yet. So, that is a positive.
UgaBoz53
DenmarkDane said:

Even with all these losses, the program is still in a better place this year compared to last year. I don't see him being in the hot seat if we remain competitive with every team we play. We've given ourselves a chance to win in pretty much every game we have played. That's a positive compared to where we were.
your record is who you are
we are at the same exact record as 22-23
ATLSTNMTN53DAWG
UgaBoz53
Nostradawgus said:

Hot seat year 2 after inheriting a smoldering crater ? Not for me. But is the current collapse a red flag? Yeah, it's getting there.

Our roster deficiencies are getting exploited by opponents with ruthless effect. White has got to win games that can be stolen now. I don't see an oddsmaker win left on the schedule.

I need to see…. Something out of White. They haven't quit. Yet. So, that is a positive.

this year is a repeat of last year
hopefully fla does not destroy us saturday
ATLSTNMTN53DAWG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.