Getting a visit from a pretty darn good player

1,304 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by calebhawley
Monkdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KHANI ROOTHS

SMALL FORWARD 6'7" | 200 LBS
CLASS OF 2024 @ IMG ACADEMY | BRADENTON, FL
StevieBuckets
247 Profile
Monkdawg
Yeah, I was trying not to link to other sites. There's plenty of stuff on him on the internet. Looks like a solid player. If we can somehow pull a kid like this along with Newell, White will be cooking on gas....
Nostradawgus
By the looks of things, we have eight players on the current roster of 13 who will have to be eligibility replaced. Would really like to see us sign a minimum of five HS players this cycle.
Monkdawg
White is sure gonna try. We have some big targets. White got 4 last year. I think White is gonna make Athens a more desirable destination....
StevieBuckets
Monkdawg said:

Yeah, I was trying not to link to other sites. There's plenty of stuff on him on the internet. Looks like a solid player. If we can somehow pull a kid like this along with Newell, White will be cooking on gas....
Is there a prohibition against linking out on these boards? Serious question. If it's frowned upon, I won't do it.
Monkdawg
StevieBuckets said:

Monkdawg said:

Is there a prohibition against linking out on these boards? Serious question. If it's frowned upon, I won't do it.
I know on some boards that if you link another board the post will get deleted. Not sure if Dean or one of his cohorts will do that here.
calebhawley
There's a cool article on the same website about him and other young talents. I suggest you check it out, it's a good comparison!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.