Where we stand position by position

853 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Monkdawg
Nostradawgus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My best guess:

C/Post: Bridges; Anselem

PF: Tyeron Lindsay

SF: Ingram; Rahim; Moncrieffe

SG: Oquendo; McBride; Holt

PG: Hill; Roberts

Of course you can roll out smaller lineups at PF and go larger with a third swing guard and move folks around.

Just a baseline asessment.

We prob need another PF type, and really a best player available. Maybe a PG?

Thoughts?
Atowndawg
Dawes would be ideal. Deciding at 4pm today. Between us and Seton Hall. Seems most likely to be SH, but if we are the pick, we are a serviceable PF away from at least being a bubble type team next year. That would be crazy to think about a few weeks ago. I think a PG and PF are the right two. If we can get starting caliber type players/contributors in these two spots, we would really have something for the first time in forever.
Monkdawg
Atowndawg said:

Dawes would be ideal. Deciding at 4pm today. Between us and Seton Hall. Seems most likely to be SH, but if we are the pick, we are a serviceable PF away from at least being a bubble type team next year. That would be crazy to think about a few weeks ago. I think a PG and PF are the right two. If we can get starting caliber type players/contributors in these two spots, we would really have something for the first time in forever.
Dawes chose Seton Hall, as expected.
Monkdawg
Nostradawgus said:

My best guess:

C/Post: Bridges; Anselem

PF: Tyeron Lindsay

SF: Ingram; Rahim; Moncrieffe

SG: Oquendo; McBride; Holt

PG: Hill; Roberts

Of course you can roll out smaller lineups at PF and go larger with a third swing guard and move folks around.

Just a baseline asessment.

We prob need another PF type, and really a best player available. Maybe a PG?

Thoughts?
I believe Moncrieffe has played a fair amount of PF, but yeah, I think we need another PG and another PF type. I would excuse the failure to get either of those if we can get a proven scorer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.