Hoops early signing period

8 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by dawg212003
Nostradawgus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I believe begins today. An early survey of the interwebs indicates Arkansas, Alabama and Kentucky are poised to sign Top 10 classes, along with the usual other suspects - Duke, Kansas, etc.

I think UGA has one early commit this period. Just hoping that we don't have to do yet another roster overhaul via the transfer portal again. I think we have currently five scholarships available for 22 class. Not sure what Crean can do with what is certain speculation about his future on the recruiting trail. And it appears that Josh Brooks is going to be far more proactive than his feckless predecessor.

SidViciousDawg
Current 247 Team Rankings for SEC has 13 conference teams listed in the Top 100 for 2022… we aint. Next years portal (with a new coach) may be our only way out of this.

#2 Arky
#3 Bama
#8 KY
#19 UF
#21 Vandy
#30 LSU
#35 AU
#36 Ole Ms
#46 MSt
#51 A&M
#60 Mizzou
#72 UT
#97 SC

Nostradawgus
SVD, I think Josh Brooks gave everyone a one year grace, show cause period. It's over. They let T&F walk, just axed soccer (waaaayyyyyy long over due) - reading into the comments you can deduce it was NCAA our bust on that one. Have to believe it is same for Crean.

I think there is some young raw talent on the team. Not sure it will bear fruit in time.
Monkdawg
JT Elder signed with us Wednesday.

We also got a 4 star SG committed in the '23 class.
dawg212003
Nostradawgus said:

SVD, I think Josh Brooks gave everyone a one year grace, show cause period. It's over. They let T&F walk, just axed soccer (waaaayyyyyy long over due) - reading into the comments you can deduce it was NCAA our bust on that one. Have to believe it is same for Crean.

I think there is some young raw talent on the team. Not sure it will bear fruit in time.
He better do the same with Volleyball. They are horrid.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.