This team is dumpster trash!

1,809 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by begger
Dawg-E-Dawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know teams usually don't fire coaches after year 2 but come on...this is embarrassing. I wish I could get paid that well to suck ass. It was so bad that UGA's twitter only posted the halftime score lol
SidViciousDawg
Yep, no way around it, this is awful. There is no chance at all we pull the plug after year two, but if we finish 2-16 again, it'll certainly be discussed heavily on message boards.

The nine freshmen excuse is deceptive. Take out the walk-ons & Edwards. That leaves us Wheeler, Camara, Brown, Howard, Peake and Walton. That group ain't gonna get it done. While our recruiting classes have been highly ranked these two years, we're not coming close to recruiting for need. I didn't understand signing three such similar size and play guys in Camara, Brown and Walton last year ( I don't buy the position less crap). Then this year we have 4 committed and three signed. Wheeler is the breakout freshman for us as an undersized PG, and guess what, two of our three signees are undersized PG's!!

Takes a lot of faith to believe we'll be better next year.
Nostradawgus
I don't see how. Who's going to score? A high school senior yet on campus?
begger
A grad transfer would seem the most likely target Nostra.

Wheeler, Fagan, and the two new Gs should give us ball handlers and defense. Howard and Peake provide hustle inside. What do the two new Fs bring? Brown gives us one wing, but is he a lead scorer? What does Walton provide, and is he still here considering he's barely played? Do Hammonds or Edwards come back? Right now we seem well set on complimentary pieces, but who is our lead scorer, who defends their lead scorer, who makes shots from deep, and who simply leads the team vocally on both ends of the floor?

Lots of really big questions in year 3 when we had a solid platform to start.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.