Kenny 'The Blueprint' McIntosh, RB commits!

2,359 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Haney
Darindawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#10 RB in the nation. He certainly doesn't have Swift's speed, but he's a big kid. Listed at 218...looks like a bull rusher. Sounds like we're in pretty good shape with Noah Cain. I suppose with Demery committing to LSU, McIntosh and Cain is going to be season's 'dynamic duo' for this season's recruiting class.
Haney
Honestly Darin, I hope we only bring in one back this class. Unless BOTH Holyfied and Herrien leave after this year, we don't need more than one. Swift is back, Cook is back, if even one of those JR's come back, and then having Zamir White, and now McIntosh, I think that is enough. We will sign two backs in the much deeper 2020 class.

This kid does remind me at least in size of Gurley coming out of HS, he just doesn't have the speed. I am not sure if he can improve his speed but I would imagine he might be able to drop it a little and if so, that size/speed combo is impressive.
Darindawg
Yeah....I see your point Haney. What about Cain, you don't think he'd be a good addition?
One that kinda surprises me is Cook. I just had this feeling he was going to do a lot more this season. He has shown flashes of brilliance. I know we're deep at the position, but he just looks like a little lightning in a bottle.
dawgpostsucks
Haney
I am not sure if we would take Cain, I assume we would or he wouldn't take the visit-but will he be interested in us now that the other back just committed?? With Cook, it is simply that we have 3 backs ahead of him and we have 3 backs that all can catch the ball well out of the backfield-so not like he can come in and do just that. Not to mention he is TINY compared to the other 3 backs we have. I think a year in our strength program will do wonders for him. He was the last of the FR to report so he got the least amount of time to work on his strength-he can't be more than 180lbs, and the other guys are all over 200.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.