I just had a feeling that Tennessee would make a change after this season. Tennessee is a program were having a winning season is just not enough. People look at 20 wins is good enough, maybe 30 years ago it might have been. Today you have to consider around 28 to 30 should be the standard. Most schools play 30 games with their conference tourney now a days. Tennessee will definitely open up the pocket book for their next coach. If you look at Tennessee, they had talent all over the place. They should not have been losing the games they did. They still are getting just as many McDonald's All Americans as they did with Pat Summit. There is one coach I know that they will go after and that LSU Coach. Her point guard is leading Baylor to a possible third National Championship. Yes, Nicky Fargus is the one I think they are going to go after. I think she is one of the best young coaches out there. I think she will come back to Tennessee and recruit the state hard and cherry pick around the country. That has always been the remedy for success at Tennessee. Just imagine, Tennessee just barely made the NCAAs and UGA didn't. Two historic programs that has fallen to the middle of the pack of the SEC. Never thought I would see that. In the eighties and nineties, the winner of the Tennessee/UGA game would possibly win the SEC and would be in the final four. Always a sellout and now it is not even a big game in the SEC anymore. When we lost to Arkansas, Maria Taylor asked Andy Landers about UGA and I saw the smile leave his face. We know that Tennessee will get it right and be back in the top ten before you know it.