Recruiting

2,878 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tyree02
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Recruits that we hope that the Staff might be recruiting. Raven Johnson has her Team back in the final four of 7A. They are 28 and 0, Raven has been leading her Team to a dominant season. Raven and her Westlake Team still haven't lost a game in the state or Georgia High School in her Freshman or Sophomore years. Javyn Nicholson is hoping to win 7A as well. They are 30 and 1, heading to the final four. Javyn and Raven are on the way to a possible Championship Game matchup. They have attended UGA Games on recruiting trips together, they are Twitter Buddies and now let's hope that they be UGA Teammates in the future. Olivia Cochran and her Carver Team is running away with 4A. Averaging a double/double, we really need to get her in Athens. Just a phenomenal talent, we need to be able to land Players like her. Carver is 30 and 0 and should be the favorites. Treasure Hunt led her Team to a 27 an 3 record before they were eliminated in Tennessee. For some reason, I don't think she goes to Tennessee. We should be on her every day trying to get her to Athens. 6' 2" guard who already shoot's the NBA three, guard skills and a very good defender. Madison Hayes and her Team went 18 and 12 before losing out in the playoffs. Another Tennessee player that I don't believe she will play for the Volunteers. Courtney P Ogden is a 6' 8th grader at Westminster in Atlanta. She led her 8th Team to a 15 and 2 record. She led them in scoring averaging around 20 points a game. Will be a McDonald's All American. Essence Cody an 8th grader at Valdosta, led her Team to an undefeated season. Valdosta didn't publicize their stats. Essence will be a McDonald's All American also. She could possibly be the number one player in her class. Kayla McPherson is a scorer, she help a Team in a number of ways. The best thing about the names I just put out there, is Raven has played with all except Kayla and Essence. It would be nice if we could get an early commitment from Raven, and I think we could have a domino effect with some of the others.
LadyDawgFan
One player who won't be sporting "Georgia" across their chest is Treasure Hunt. UGA was not among her 12 finalists, despite other SEC schools like South Carolina, Auburn, Kentucky, Mississippi State, and Tennessee making the cut. For some reason someone her thought we were in her top 7, but that was false information.
Tyree02
The top 7 that you are talking about were schools recruiting her. The tourney identified us as a school recruiting her at the time, but Georgia only has a couple of ships left for the 2020 class, so we are going to go after players that fit our system. I would look out for Kentucky with Treasure Hunt but it's early to gauge where she'll go. Georgia is also looking hard at Anaya Boyd as well.
mmixon
Watched Olivia Cochran and her Carver Teammates defeat a very good Flowery Branch Team. Folks I am even more impressed with Olivia. I know we just signed Javyn Nicholson, but there is no way I don't make every effort to get Olivia. This young lady is unstoppable on the block. Reminds me of Hakeem Olajuwon, she has all the low post moves and she knows how to handle the double and triple Teams. I definitely see her as an All American in college where ever she goes. I think she is the best player in Georgia no matter what classification. Oh and did I also mentioned she can get it off the glass and take it coast to coast in traffic and make an assist. Knows how to play defense without fouling. She is the total package. If I had Javyn Nicholson, I would play her at center and Olivia at power forward.
LadyDawgFan
2020 6'6" RaShaya Kyle's top 3 includes Purdue, Indiana, and Michigan State. I think she had been talked about as a potential recruit.
Tyree02
She had and a poster posted some time ago that she wa looking to stay in the Big 10.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.