Nataliyah Gray 2025

788 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nataliyah is out of Alief Taylor high school in Houston Texas. Nataliyah is flying under the radar and could be a big time steal for UGA. Nataliyah has been offered by UGA. She averaged 21 points and 12 rebounds a game. She has already scored 2000 points and that is in Texas. She plays the 2 guard, small forward and the power forward. Nataliyah is 6'3" and versatile. The only other SEC school that has shown interest is Mississippi State. We have a great chance with her and the thing now is to get her on campus for an official visit. As I have said before, this could turn out to be a very special recruiting year.
Dawg44
I love the way this girl sounds. I want her to come here!
mmixon
Dawg44 I am with you. Thinking back through history, she is an underrated Janet Harris. Janet was very similar, she could play inside and outside. She could shoot the three like Nataliyah. This young lady has scored over 2000 points before her senior year. That is amazing, very hard to do.
mmixon
Nataliyah has narrowed her list to 7, which includes UGA, Alabama, Houston, James Madison, Memphis, Mississippi State and Saint Louis. She is a power forward who can score inside and outside. She would be a great addition to our team.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.