Jocelyn Faison 2025

846 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jocelyn Faison is a sleeper and her stock is rising everyday. Coach Abe and staff offered her February 1st of this year. As far as I know she has taken only one visit and that was UGA June 26. Jocelyn is 6'1" and she can play the point guard, 2 guard and small forward. Those are the kind of players that we need right now. Jocelyn has played her first 3 years at Douglasville and she will play her senior year at New Manchester. I feel really good about her. This could be a special year in recruiting.
mmixon
Jocelyn has put out her top 10 and they are UGA, Georgia Tech, Coastal Carolina, FSU, Clemson, Arizona State, Miss State, Ole Miss, Auburn and Baylor. On3 has UGA 44%, Clemson 39% and Tech 12%. Jocelyn would be an excellent pick up from the state.
mmixon
Jocelyn stock is growing every day. She is number 29 in 247 sports. She is the number 7 small forward and number 2 player in Georgia. She is huge for Coach Abe and staff. I am hoping for a commitment from her. I would like to get her on campus for the first game week of football in Athens. This would give UGA the top 2 players in the state.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.