Transfer Portal 2024

1,762 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Georgia Amore is in the portal.
mmixon
Tiliah Scott a true freshman from Arkansas who was a McDonald's All American can really score with deep 3 ability. She is from central Florida, so she has to know Coach Abe. This could work out for UGA.
mmixon
Diana Collins is in the transfer portal. Was a reserve for Ohio State her freshman year.
caejal44
I wonder if we try for Terren Ward, out of Ga Southern, averaged 22 and 9.
mmixon
Caejal44, I just read up on her and I didn't know that you had posted her. She would be a good addition to UGA because she can play small forward or wing who can score. We need someone like that. I hope that we go after a center and a power forward.
mmixon
Talia Von Oelhoffen of Oregon State has entered the transfer portal. Talia will be a 5th year senior. I really like her game, she is a big point guard who can score plus she is an outstanding leader.
mmixon
Clara Strack a 6'5" center from Va Tech has entered the transfer portal. Possibly she might follow Kenny Brooks to Kentucky, but I would be trying to get her to UGA. A very good young player.
mmixon
Riley Nelson a 6'2" guard from Maryland University is in the transfer portal. She is a former McDonald's All American and the WBCA Player of the year. She tore her ACL back in January, I think she had successful surgery and should be ready to play some time during next season.
mmixon
Hailey Van Lith has entered the transfer portal. She wants to be a point guard and LSU ran their offense by point guard committee. Missouri would be a good fit for her because they lost their point guard to the transfer portal also.
mmixon
Jordy Griggs a 6'2" freshman guard from Kentucky has entered the transfer portal. This is definitely one I would think about going after.
mmixon
Amari Deberry is in the transfer portal. Amari is a 6'6" forward who is a McDonald's All American and she is leaving UCONN. Has been injured the majority of her career and she wants to make a new start somewhere else.
mmixon
Kennedy Basham is a 6'7" center from the University of Oregon and she is a junior that should have 2 more years. She has entered the transfer portal.
mmixon
Janiah Barker is in the transfer portal. This is going to hurt Texas A and M if they can't replace her. Could be the one player who could help UGA get back on track. She was committed to UGA with Joni and transferred to Texas A and M. Coach Abe has done wonders with forwards. I have my fingers crossed that she will come to UGA and resurrect her game and UGA.
mmixon
Mjracle Sheppard is now in the transfer portal. She has completed her freshman year at Miss State. She was pursued by Coach Abe and staff and UGA was one of the schools she liked. Mjracle is 5'10 " and she plays the 2 guard and small forward. This one is definitely one to keep an eye on.
mmixon
Azzi Fudd is in the transfer portal. In my opinion, Fudd is a top player and could make any team good. Fudd has 2 years left if I am thinking right. I would love to see her in the Red and Black.
mmixon
Sydney Bowles is in the transfer portal, she is also in the portal as well as Janiah Barker, Tineya Hylton and Diana Collins. Just think, they were all signed by Joni at UGA. It would be great if they would come to UGA now with what we have. I believe Coach Abe could help them all and get UGA back on track.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.