Madisen McDaniel

1,400 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I saw where Maddy and her family visited Athens April 11. And from what I heard she loves the staff and UGA. I see Maddy as a pure point guard who can score and lead. The staff has been on Maddy for a long time and she reminds me of Janese Hardrick. Maddy's Uncle is the great Ronnie Lester who played at Iowa and the Los Angeles Lakers plus he was in the front office for the Lakers to get 6 Championship Rings and a 7th as a player. He gave her advice she said to go where you are needed and loved. I am hoping that could be UGA. Maddy has some great photos of her in UGA gear on Scott Drummond Facebook account. I would have posted them but I am not that skilled at doing that.
mmixon
Madisen has narrowed her list down to 4 and its UGA, South Carolina, Tennessee and Duke. I am hoping Coach Abe can reel her in. She is just the type of point guard we need. She can really kick recruiting back to the level Landers had in the great days.
mmixon
Maddy will announce on August 12 on ESPN. I like what she said about Coach Abe. Coach Abe had already called her before she bought her house. She talked good about Dawn Staley and South Carolina but they have Raven Johnson and Fulwiley who will be a freshman. Folks I feel good about this one.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.