Eris Lester

1,816 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I decided to put a personal post on Eris because I think Coach Abe will go all out to get her. I feel like Coach Abe has a relationship with her being that Coach Abe was at UCF before the last year. I believe the next step is if Eris travel team plays in Atlanta, invite the travel team to tour UGA and then try to get an official visit from her. If we can do that, I believe we will have a great shot at landing her. From what I am seeing from Eris is she really like Coach Abe and staff. She is number 36 right now and climbing fast. Don't be shocked to see her in next years McDonald's All American game. She is very similar to the great Tweety Nolan.
mmixon
Eris took an unofficial visit to UGA this Saturday and this is huge. I haven't seen a comment from her, but that should be later. She took some photos with Coach Abe and she looked very happy. I know Coach Abe has done a great job with her so far and I am hoping for an early commitment from her. As I said before, she reminds me of Tweety Nolan with her play. This could be huge for a great signing class.
mmixon
Eris has put out her top 7 and it's UGA, Florida, Florida State, Alabama, Kentucky, Miss State and Vanderbilt. I think UGA is right there.
mmixon
Eris took an official visit to UGA this past weekend and it looks like she enjoyed herself. This time she spent time with the team and coaches. I am definitely feeling Eris now. She has the size and quickness for an off guard. I don't know if Eris will wait til signing day or make a commitment but I like our chances.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.