2027 recruiting

2,112 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jezelle Banks is a 5' 7" guard from Ursiline Academy in Delaware who is an 8th grader and believe me she is outstanding.
mmixon
Kie'Aundria Acree is a 5'11" Wing from Albany Georgia who is definitely one of the top 8th graders in Georgia. South Carolina has already offered her. That should give her an idea on how good she is. Coach Abe has her on her radar and I am hoping they can get her to visit UGA as soon as possible.
mmixon
Jerzy Robinson is a 6'1" guard/forward who is Miss Arizona as an 8th grader. Led her team to the state championship and was the MVP. She has been offered by Coach Abe. The last 8th grader that I know of to lead her team to a state title was Erlana Larkins.
mmixon
Finley Parker who is a 6'2" guard that will be attending River Ridge High School this year and she is very high on everyone's radar.
mmixon
Ivanna Wilson Manyacka is one I missed. Coach Abe and staff offered her last September before she was an 8th grader. Ivanna is 6'0" tall and she was dunking the ball last summer. Coach Abe and UGA was one of her first offers.
mmixon
Ryan Carter a 5'11" guard from Philadelphia Pennsylvania was offered today by Coach Abe and staff during an unofficial visit. Ryan will be a freshman this year.
mmixon
Jalynn Belton is a 5'9" guard from Miami Country Day High school and she has been offered by Coach Abe and staff.
mmixon
Ashley Maccalla is a 6'0" wing who is from Middletown New York was offered by Coach Abe and staff yesterday during an unofficial visit.
mmixon
Nakhai Worthy is a 6'0" forward from Holy Innocents in Atlanta and she has been offered by Coach Abe and staff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.