Ladydawgs 70 Auburn 59

680 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Ladydawgs locked down 6th place in the SEC Tourney. This was a game that scared me to death. Auburn is a physical team and I was afraid that the Ladydawgs might look at Auburns record and count this as a win before the game. That always spells upset. Auburn got their game going in the second quarter and closed the half being down only by 3 points. The Ladydawgs came out in the 3rd quarter and got going. Something is wrong with Zoesha Smith and Niblack both were ruled unavailable. Could both players be suspended and for how long. Our bench is getting shorter and shorter. Javyn Nicholson is coming back next year and Alisha Lewis has another season left. Coach Abe has to find 2 guards that can score and a couple of forwards. We can build off this season and hopefully she can bring in a very good recruiting class. She got put behind her 8 ball her first season but she did a masterful job. My hat comes off to her.
Dawg44
Lewis walked with the seniors the other night.
mmixon
She might have wanted to do senior night with Battles and Smith. They have been together for at least 3 years maybe 4.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.