Lady Dawgs will compete

1,398 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by dawgs30008
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I loved what I saw from the team last night. Coach Abe is already making a difference. It's early I know but you can look at Javyn Nicholson body and say wow. Coach Abe had a very good strength and conditioning program at UCF and she has brought it to UGA. Javyn isn't the only one, Isaac's and and Bates as well. Javyn is showing that she is one of the most improved players in the country. She looks like the player who came out of Collins Hill. Bates is looking better than she has ever at UGA. Didn't see Niblack, she must be injured. We have a lot of very good players which means a successful season. Coach Abe UCF team played with UCONN to the wire last season in the NCAA and she has way more depth now. UGA just needs to improve from game to game.
dawgs30008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Watched most of the game and love what I saw. I agree with you said and just wanted to add the following:

I like the zone. Once every one get comfortable with the zone, you can switch it up and disguise how it looks. Did like the number of deflections the zone was causing.

Battle can flat out hoop. She has a confidence about her on the court that the good ones have.

I really like Smith in the post. Javyn looks very good. Bates and Chapman needs to improve on hitting layups. I expect Moesha to thrive in this system.

Savannah has a chance to be very good. It seems like she is still growing. I really wanted to see the freshmen and the guard that is from here that transferred from Vanderbilt. She reminds me of Battle on the court.

I am looking forward to coach Abe at Georgia. I have said on twitter and facebook, her coaching resume is impressive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.