Joni's Elite Camp

3,503 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gablue1
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is for anyone close to the situation. Is Joni having the Elite Camp or have she already had it.

thanks in advance, Mike
Tyree02
It is happening next Saturday, August 25th. I have no clue who will be in attendance just yet, but I am sure a lot of local kids especially from the 2020-22 classes on down. She does her elite camps by invite, which is different than when Andy was at the helm of the program. Plus students will be on campus.
gablue1
Tyree02 said:

It is happening next Saturday, August 25th. I have no clue who will be in attendance just yet, but I am sure a lot of local kids especially from the 2020-22 classes on down. She does her elite camps by invite, which is different than when Andy was at the helm of the program. Plus students will be on campus.
Maybe we will pickup up a commit or 2.
mmixon
Gablue that was the main reason I asked that question. I am hoping Raven Johnson and her AAU Teammates are there. I feel as though Raven is our's to lose. That could be the start of a super class. Almost every AAU event, they play with each other. It's Raven, Olivia Cochran, Madison Hayes, Treasure Hunt and Amira Abdur Rahim and a couple of others. That could change UGA Ladies Dawgs recruiting back to the elite. If we could land at least two or three, that could set us up with Courtney Ogden and Essence Cody in a couple of years. That would definitely be number one. UGA would be stacked like Landers use to do it. I am praying that another Joni's Elite Camp would make Raven think about saying I want to be a Bulldog. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Tyree02
Brianna Turnage, 6'0 guard that plays with Raven on the Westlake team has received an offer from us. Right now Bluestar projects her in the top 5 of the 2021 class. I don't think people understand about the upcoming 2021-22 classes within our state. Something is definitely brewing with instate kids when it comes to UGA. I expect the staff to land someone next weekend.
mmixon
I agree Tyree02, something is happening with the State of Georgia. The talent level is getting back to the top of High School Basketball. I am hoping Raven Johnson says she is ready to commit. I am thinking we have offered all of her buddies. Who knows, next week could mean taking over the state of Georgia recruiting, which would mean success.
Tyree02
I was definitely wrong on the date. I will ask around to see when it will happen.
mmixon
Sydney Bowles is another name that we need to keep an eye out for. She is a 6'1" wing out of Woodward Academy in the class of 2022. She is considered one of the top Players in her class. The only player that we signed out of Woodward Academy was the great Keisha Brown. The State of Georgia is definitely getting stronger with top talent each year.
gablue1
Tyree02 said:

I was definitely wrong on the date. I will ask around to see when it will happen.
Tyree. Did you ever find out when the camp was?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.