New Coach

2,995 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by caejal44
dawg20032003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welcome Home Katie!!
caejal44
Finally some good news for us. Welcome back, Coach Abe.
Slappy Sloppy15
Just a good fit at the right time.
dawg20032003
Did not realize she has a daughter who is ranked in the top 50 for this class. Committed to UCF. Wonder if she follows her mom to Athens.
Slappy Sloppy15
dawg20032003 said:

Did not realize she has a daughter who is ranked in the top 50 for this class. Committed to UCF. Wonder if she follows her mom to Athens.
Probably but you never know, I know what I would do if it was my mom. I'd be in Athens tomorrow trying to sign up for classes.
dawg212003
Looks like she will be having a Welcome Event on Tuesday at 3 at the Steg.
Slappy Sloppy15
At Coach Abe's introduction, I saw some photos of Reigan Richardson bumping elbows and cheesing to the camera. I found that interesting. I think we still have a good chance with her
Slappy Sloppy15
I find this interesting too, Olivia McGhee is a player who reopened her commitment in this year upcoming class. A lot of people in regular fans on Twitter were recruiting her to their perspective schools. I don't know much about her but she clearly must be pretty good. I threw UGA in the hat just for kicks.

I look back on Twitter a few hours later and no other than Olivia McGhee has liked my tweet on Twitter. Maybe I've recruited in player. I need to be in staff payroll.
caejal44
Nice! I didn't know until today that she had a connection with Taj Cole.
Slappy Sloppy15
caejal44 said:

Nice! I didn't know until today that she had a connection with Taj Cole.
Turns out she liked everyone else too, lol
caejal44
The core of last season's UCF team is in the portal now. Will be interested to see if any follow Coach Abe.
Slappy Sloppy15
caejal44 said:

The core of last season's UCF team is in the portal now. Will be interested to see if any follow Coach Abe.
What is the timeline for announcements
caejal44
Players have until May 1st to declare entry into the portal. Not sure that there's a time limit on commitment.
caejal44
Double post
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.