Lady Dawgs offered 2020 C RaShaya Kyle, 2021 C Chanteese Craig, 2022 Ayanna Patterson

2,986 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Craig is a 6'2" center at Concordia Lutheran High School in Fort Wayne, IN. In 25 varsity games as a freshman last season she avg. 8.9 ppg, 1.3 apg, 6.4 rpg, 2.3 spg, and 2.3 bpg.

Kyle is a 6'6" center at Marion High School in Marion, IN. In 50 varsity games the past two seasons she's avg. 15.1 ppg, 1.3 apg, 8.4 rpg, 0.8 spg, and 2.7 bpg.

mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sania Feagin is ranked #12 in Hoopgurlz class 2021. She is 6'4" and looks like she is still growing. She was at the UGA-Tenn Game Saturday. Sania, Chloe and Weronika Hipp took a picture with Herschel Walker, Sania was also a Joni Taylor Camp member this summer, so there is some early interest from her in UGA. Hoopgurlz also has Kayla McPherson a 5'7" guard ranked #20 from the state of Georgia and Jillian Hollingshead a 6'4" forward ranked #22. The state of Georgia is represented well, but I don't see Raven Johnson, but I don't think Raven was at any of those camps that Hoopgurlz attend. I have to believe Raven will be top 15 when it's all said and done.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.