Jordan Isaacs Final 5

2,335 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Georgia
Kentucky
Vandy
Miami
Florida
Dawgs will be hard to beat here if you ask me. There will be plenty of PT for post players in this upcoming class (2019).
mmixon
Tyree02, I think we will have to compete with Miami. The ACC won the title and had two teams in the final four. We have FSU, N C State, UNC, Virginia and Va Tech definitely recruiting the state of Georgia. UGA has to put together a very good season this year as well. There is also the SEC along with others who recruit the state. I would like to get Isaac, but we are not at that point where we can select who we want.
Tyree02
Typically, we do very well with Team Elite kids, especially if we really want them. I would say Kentucky is the main competition for Isaacs than Miami. Coach Hubbard, which is Kaila Hubbard's farther coached Isaacs. I honestly think from what I have gathered UGA is going to be tough. Joni is starting to swing the pendelum for in-state kids and many of the local AAU coaches will tell you that a lot of kids in the 2020-23 classes love Joni a lot.
gablue1
Tyree02 said:

Georgia
Kentucky
Vandy
Miami
Florida
Dawgs will be hard to beat here if you ask me. There will be plenty of PT for post players in this upcoming class (2019).
She is one I hope we land.
mmixon
Jordan is taking an official at Vandy this weekend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.