Raven Johnson

2,348 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tyree02
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have noticed on Raven's Twitter Account that she has gotten rid of all schools pictures except South Carolina and Dawn Staley for the last two years. South Carolina would make sense for her. Dawn Staley is one of the best point guards in the history of the game. If you are trying to get to the WNBA you definitely want the best to train you for it. Plus you are three for three for State Championships, you want to go to a school that is playing for championships. Right now South Carolina is it in Women's College Basketball. They play in the best Arena that seats 18,000. It doesn't get any better than that. Raven hasn't said anything, but I believe the handwriting is on the wall.
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Plus the bowl of peaches that Dawn posted on her Twitter page was a clear indication. Saniya Rivers also committed to Dawn the same night as Raven (I am certain Raven verballed to the Gamecocks a few night ago). I honestly seeing her buried on their depth chart. Especially with the level of point guard talent within South Carolina in the 2022 and '23 class within that state. Talaysia Cooper is a top 20 kid, and a 6'0 point guard and then there will be another top 10-20 kid in Malaysia Fulwiley who is in the '23 class that is a point guard from the state of South Carolina. This seems to be a situation that is similar to Mikayla Coombs. I wish Raven the best but I see struggles in the depth chart for her. If this is indeed the case that she has verballed to them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.