ESPN has gone 100% political

1,808 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by UgaBoz53
ColonialDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And this will just about end my interest in sports. SEC made a deal with the devil.

Bulldawg1
....yeah, ESPN wants to shove their beliefs down your throat along with Disney. I like this forum, but watch a lot less sports now, bc i dont enjoy the "extra". I just think sports on it's own is newsworthy. If you try to make everyone happy, someone will always be unhappy - its not possible. Someone will always be offended or disrespected.
What about the girls who best all the othet girls, but lose to the transgender who, some scientists argue do jave a physical advantage? How is that fair to those girls?
viperoy
ColonialDawg said:

And this will just about end my interest in sports. SEC made a deal with the devil.

Oh no, not lose your interest in sports. As debilitating as that will be for sports programming, maybe you can use that time to educate yourself. You've gone so far into the pit that you find fault in not marginalizing people, for whatever reason. Gender challenged kids have real genetic issues--read up on it some (from sources other than Bassmaster and Buckmaster). Does anything other than bile come from your mouth?
UgaBoz53
espn is woke
very sad to push their political agenda on everyone
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.